Welcome to our new website! Some links and pages are still under construction and we are adding content and fixing problems as they arise. Thank your for your patience as we are completing our site!Skip To Content
Exposure and Connection:
- Enjoy exposure to patrons, schools, tourism, field trips, and event space utilization on our comprehensive museum listing among the best attractions our state has to offer. Site Listing Form
- Post a job opportunity. (link to job listings)
- Share your exciting news in the newsletter. (link to contact form with that filled in)
- Connect with peers at the Annual Conference. (link to events page)
- Gain access to the Alabama Museums mailing list that includes over 430 museums statewide.
- Subscribe to the quarterly members’ newsletter. (link to archives here)
- Subscribe to the AMA eList - periodic emails informing you about grant funding, educational programs, regional workshops, and job announcements.
Discounts and scholarships
- Various roundtables and workshop events
- Gaylord Partnership Program (is this info correct? Contact Dana Knapp at 800.345.5330, Option 3 or email email@example.com with questions. To order, call 800.448.6160 or visit www.gaylord.com
- Conference Scholarships (link to form)
Engagement & Leadership
- Opportunities to serve on AMA council and association committees.
- Voting privileges in the AMA council election.
- Representation on the state, regional, and national levels regarding issues of concern to museums and historical societies.
- Networking opportunities with state, regional, and national museum professional organizations.